As the business cycle becomes increasingly uncertain and volatile, Western B-to-B enterprises are making profitable growth their top priority.
At SAMA, we are convinced that strategic customer management is THE force for profitable growth.
At the 2012 Pan-European Conference, held in Prague 11-13 March, 2012, we will focus on answering the following questions:
- Do you know where the greatest opportunities for profitable growth are within your strategic customer segment?
- Are they new services, new solutions, business value model innovations?
- Is it the globalization of the SAM organization?
- Is it organizing by industry verticals?
- Is it managing the strategic customer's ecosystem differently from the past?
For each of the growth avenues presented and discussed, this conference will define different vectors of growth, identify the major challenges and obstacles, and discuss the opportunities to be seized and strategies to be adopted in strategic customer management.
Sessions will be supported by case examples and best practices of implementation – the HOW.
See you in Prague!
President and CEO
Strategic Account Management Association
Leveraging the power of the enterprise to realize your firm's full potential for growth with strategic customers is within your reach – which strategies, resources and paths of execution will get you there?
Create your personal conference schedule from approximately 25 different educational sessions oriented to strategic/global account managers and managers of SAMs, as well as program leaders and C-level executives in new and established SAM/GAM organizations.
Discussion Topics Include:
SAM on the CEO Agenda l Executive Sponsorship
- Building the business case for strategic accounts and a central SAM program office
- Leading by example to create a top-down customer-centric culture
- Accountabilities & metrics of an executive sponsor
Services and Solutions l Business Model Innovation l Sustainability
- Transitioning "products" to "service solutions"
- Winning with an unsolicited proposal
- Enabling sustainable strategic relationships through account management productivity
Transformation of the SAM Organization l Industry Verticals
- Scaling and commercializing customer solutions
- Optimize the strategic value of industry verticals in account strategy and planning
Globalization l Geographic Priorities l Channel Partner Management
- Empowering and enabling local execution of global strategies
- View of an effective strategic channel partner relationship at the service the SAM strategy
Plus a number of core foundational sessions in the Essentials of SAM
- The differentiating skills of a SAM
- Developing savvy in selling services
- Assessing the "maturity" of a customer's procurement organization
Download the brochure! (5.8mb PDF)
SPECIAL SUNDAY SESSIONS
Sunday, 11 March | 14:00-15:30 *All Attendees
Speaker: Patty Vega
Director of Marketing & Strategic Initiatives, SAMA
Information Session on SAMA's Certification Program for CSAM (Certified Strategic Account Manager)
For individuals and companies interested in developing the foundational skills and competencies of a strategic, key or global account manager, this session will provide an overview of SAMA's new certification program covering the SAM competency model, self and manager assessment, integrated curriculum and the steps to certification.
Sunday, 11 March | 16:00-18:00 *All Attendees
Dr. Hajo Rapp, SVP Account Management & Market Development, Siemens AG
and Kaj Storbacka, Founder & Chairman, Vectia, Ltd. Academic
An Academic Forum for Strategic Account Management Practitioners
Business-relevant insights into SAM's greatest challenges and best opportunities for profitable growth, with a panel of leading SAM/GAM academics.
Panelists: George Yip, Professor of Management, China Europe International Business School;
Florian Kraus, Dr. Werner Jackstädt Endowed Chair of Business Administration and Marketing, University of Mannheim
Pan-European Registration Fees
|Team = 5 or more paid attendees from the same company
Don't forget to register for SAMA Academy
|1 Day Fee||2 Day Fee|
|Attend the Pan-European Conference and receive a 100 Euro per day discount (200 Euros for 2 days) on SAMA Academy!|